Happy Friday! Now that fall is in full swing, I’m jumping the bandwagon for all the pumpkin things! Here are a few items I can’t wait to get my hands on:
- A legit pumpkin: Now that I have a house with a real front porch, I’m looking forward to hitting my local fall festival and carving a pumpkin. I think I’m going to go with something simple, but nerdy. Probably Mario related!
- Pumpkin spice Oreos. Callula Cosplay is to blame for this one. She raved and raved about them recently, so now I’m dying to try them!
- Brach’s Pumpkin Candy: Not to be confused with Brach’s pumpkin spice candy. These bad boys take me back to childhood. Such a delicious sugary concoction! I can easily eat a bag of these by myself (and won’t admit how many times I have :P)
- Bath and Bodyworks Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin: I adore Bath and Bodyworks scents, and cinnamon pumpkin sounds divine. I really want to pick up some of their lotion in this scent along with some candles!
- Pumpkin fabric: I’m really feeling the itch to decorate my place right now. Probably unrealistic given all the projects I need to complete, oh, yesterday, but that won’t stop me from eyeballing all the cute fall themed cottons at JoAnn’s and Hancock right now.
You’ll notice that pumpkin spice latte is not on this list. As much as I want to like it, I’m really more of a salted caramel mocha kind of gal. I love that sea salt!
What’s on your pumpkin wishlist? Check out more responses over at The Nerdy Girlie!
4 thoughts on “Fandom Friday: 5 Pumpkin Items Cannot Wait To Purchase”
I just bought the Oreos yesterday and they are AMAZING.
Callula brought me some as a surprise earlier this week, and they are delicious! I’m trying so hard to pace myself, but they’re so good!!!
Okay, now I have to go to the mall to check out all the bath and body Works pumpkin stuff. That all looks way too good
Doesn’t it? I really need that lotion and some of those candles!