Ahhh! Thanksgiving is in less than a week! Are you ready? I keep forgetting it’s so close. But on the plus side: I’m super ready for some online Black Friday/Small Business Saturday/Cyber Monday deals 😉
This week’s Fandom Five theme is Thanksgiving guests. Here are my picks:
- Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter: I know, I know. Duh. She’s amazing. Plus, I think she’d kick ass at making an epic Thanksgiving feast.
- Carol Danvers: Another “Duh, Mindy,” guest. One of the reasons I love Carol is because she just seems like an overall amazing person to hang out with. I think she’d be awesome at keeping conversation lively and fun.
- Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk: Again, pretty much for the same reasons as Carol. She’s witty and sharp. I totally love Shulkie humor, which is always nice to have during these type of get-togethers. Also: karaoke.
- Spiderman: Who doesn’t love a bad Spidey quip from time to time? I really enjoyed the interactions Spidey had with Carol in some of the Captain Marvel and Avengers comics. He just seems like a fun guy to have around over the holidays.
- Molly Weasley: The Wesleys overall seem like the best family to hang out with over the holidays. They’re super warm, inviting, and friendly. Plus, Molly throws together a mean holiday meal. Throw in some magical clean up and she seems like the perfect Thanksgiving guest!
Bonus: The Flash. Who doesn’t forget something vital from the store on Thanksgiving? The Flash would be fantastic for super speedy trips to the grocery store.
No matter what you do next week, have a safe and happy holiday (or break of you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving).
Who would you invite to a Thanksgiving feast?
18 thoughts on “Fandom Friday: Characters I Would Invite To My Thanksgiving Feast”
LOL I love your reason for the Flash! Awesome list!
HA brilliant Flash reasoning, love it! Sailor Jupiter made my list as well…she would totally rock a feast. I almost went with Molly Weasley too, but opted for Fred and George. 😀
Ooh, Fred and George would be fun too! I had a chance to sit on a panel with the actors who played them at a recent con. It doesn’t seem like Fred and George are that far out of character for them!
Flash reasoning is amazing. And Molly Weasley would be SO MUCH FUN to have at Thanksgiving! Love her!
Right? She just seems like the best person ever to throw big holiday feasts.
Molly Weasley is a great choice!! I love her 🙂
Me too! 🙂
I have The Flash too! Mostly for speedy clean and quick quips!
And yes to Mama Weasley (is it weird that I feel like I can’t call her by her first name cause she’s older than me?)
Hahaha, very nice! He would be handy for quick clean ups.
Lol, I totally get what you mean. I have such a hard time even calling coworkers older than me by first name. Molly’s super matronly, so Mama Weasley is a good fit!
I wish I had the Flash here right now to get my house all tidied up in a …well, flash 🙂
Haha, you and me both.
This is a great list, I’d love to have any number of Weasley’s over for such a feast.
Also, can you imagine how hilarious Barry and Shulkie would be working off each other?
Haha, right! They’d be so epic together.
I can’t believe Thanksgiving is already here! You have a great guest list, I would invite Makoto and Mrs. Weasley too! 😀
Right? I feel like this year is just flying by.