1. Final Fantasy X: This is the first video game I fell in love with. As a teenager, I logged close to 300 hours on it thanks to multiple plays. So when the remaster/HD version came out last year, I hit pre-order the second it was available. I’m really enjoying all the extra international content that wasn’t initially released, though I’m a lot slower at leveling these days. I’d love to beat all the Dark Aeons and extra bosses eventually, though it’ll probably take me another year at this pace 😛
2. Final Fantasy XIV: My boyfriend introduced me to this game a little over a year ago as something we could do together. I resisted getting into MMORPGs for a long time, since I tend to have an obsessive personality and feared I’d turn into Felicia Day’s character from The Guild. It took me a while to come around on it, but I now enjoy playing a daily roulette and a few miscellaneous missions. Of course, it helps that my lalafell is incredibly adorable. Unlike FFX, it’s pretty easy to only play for 30 minutes to an hour at a time if you’re so inclined (and I totally am). Do any of you play? I’m on Goblin!
3. Persona 4: This is another one my boyfriend introduced me to. I love the combination of dating sim/dungeoun crawler. I play this game primarily on the Vita, which makes it pretty simple to play for small chunks at a time. I recently finished my initial playthrough, and I’d like to go through again to max out some of the social links I missed the first time, including Margaret’s!
4. Catherine: Another game from Atlus! I normally don’t play through a game more than once, but I’ve played through this one twice and want to knock out another run soon. I don’t know exactly why this one is so addictive. It helps that the game is pretty quick. I think my last run was about 10 hours. I also like the various endings and answering the questions as ridiculously as possible.
5. Drawful: Something a little different for this last one. It’s part of the Jackbox Games party pack and it’s a fantastic party game. The idea is that you pull up the game on your console and everyone uses their smartphones to play an electronic version of Pictionary. It’s hilarious the later you get into the night (and/or the more you drink). The other games in the pack are also fun, but Drawful is my favorite!