Happy Friday! Can you believe we’re less than 2 weeks away from Christmas? I haven’t even put up a tree yet!
Since most of the kids in my family are now technically adults, my family has taken to white elephant gift exchanges or doing a big activity together. It’s fun (and more than a little violent, given that five of us have black belts in Taekwon-do), and we don’t all have to scramble spend a bunch of extra money over the holidays. Still, I wouldn’t mind being surprised by any of these items:
- Brother SE400 Combination Embroidery and Sewing Machine: I’ve wanted to dip my toes into embroidery for a while. I’d love to have this machine to create the applique for Lulu and also to make patches for myself and to sell. I’ve been eyeing this machine for about 8 months, so if Santa doesn’t bring it to me, I’ll probably buy it for myself!
- Shiva FFX Figure: Speaking of FFX, I’d love to have this figure! I have a few of the other FFX characters from this line, but not Shiva. She’s so pretty and would be a great addition to my (very small) figure collection. I’d also love a Lulu figure.
- Totoro kigu: I specifically want one from Rarity’s Boutique. Lisa Lou Who is one of my favorite “big name” cosplayers, and her hoodies are absolutely stunning. As soon as she opened up Totoro kigus, I knew I wanted one. They’re just so cute!
- Tickets to Distant Worlds: This is the orchestra concert of Final Fantasy music. It tours the U.S. every year or so, but it hasn’t been through Texas in quite a while. There is another concert by the same company in Houston today, but I can’t make it (sad trombone). One day! I’d also be happy with the albums to tide me over 🙂
- Tickets to SDCC: Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like I’ll make it out to SDCC this year (lots of non-cosplay out-of-state travel this year), but if Santa surprised me with tickets, you can bet I’d do everything I could to attend!