Costume Notes: Updated Cornelia

Photographer Credits: White Specs Photography Completed: February 2019 Hours Spent: Between 15-20 Debuted: Katsucon 2019 Why This Costume: Me, Koho, and AdventTraitor are big Code Geass fans! This was the first group costume we decided on when we planned for Katsu, aided by our friend Jinxie Cosplay's plans to make Suzaku! I had never worn Cornelia … Continue reading Costume Notes: Updated Cornelia

Costume Notes: Sailor Pluto 3.0

Photographer: Koholint Cosplay Completed: August 2018 Hours Spent: Approximately 30 Debuted: N/A Why This Costume: The initial idea for another Pluto came from plans with Koholint (as usual lol). I sold my last Pluto a little while back, but I still had the wig and accessories. Koholint made ChibiUsa for our Outer Senshi Cosmic Coterie group in 2018, and … Continue reading Costume Notes: Sailor Pluto 3.0

Costume Notes: Eternal Sailor Moon

  Photographer credit: Chez Photo Oh man, talk about a big project! I decided to tackle this fuku for a couple of reasons. First, I've had several commission requests for Eternal fukus over the years, but I've never been comfortable making one for a commission without doing some trial and error first. Second, I wanted … Continue reading Costume Notes: Eternal Sailor Moon

Costume Notes: Nana Shimura (Boku no Hero Academia)

Completed: September 2018 Debuted: Two Heroes viewing Hours Spent: 20-ish Why This Costume:  Have I talked about how much I love spandex lately? Because I really, really do. As soon as I saw Nana on My Hero Academia, I knew I needed to make her. She's super in line with my cosplay type. But what really triggered … Continue reading Costume Notes: Nana Shimura (Boku no Hero Academia)

Commission Notes: Saitama (One Punch Man)

Completed: August 2018 Hours Spent: 30-ish Purchased Pieces:  Base boots - Funtasma Belt buckle - Amazon We Love Colors - Men's gloves Patterns Used:  Kwik Sew Men's Spandex Leotard and Pants - 3029 Super Helpful Tutorials:  Glove Topper Tutorial Inset Corners Cape Tutorial Spandex 101 How I Made it:  Ahhhh, this was such a fun build! … Continue reading Commission Notes: Saitama (One Punch Man)

Costume Notes: Revolutionary Girl Utena

Photographer Credits: Ash Snap 'Em Photography Completed: August 2018 Hours Spent: 35-ish? It took about 10 days start to finish. Debuted: A-Fest 2018 Why This Costume: Have you ever had friends who are really into a series, and it takes forever for you to jump on board? That's how I was with Utena. I'd heard people talk … Continue reading Costume Notes: Revolutionary Girl Utena

Costume Notes: DSN Makoto Nijima (Persona 5)

    Photographer Credits: Michael Benedict LA, Wildstarjp Photography, Arlington Public Library Completed: June 2018 Hours Spent: Less than 10 Debuted: ArlingCon 2018 Why This Costume: I mean... I'm pretty much obsessed with this game and still have a ton of plans for future P5 builds, especially with Koholint and AdventTraitor. I was so giddy … Continue reading Costume Notes: DSN Makoto Nijima (Persona 5)

Commission Notes: Chun-Li (Street Fighter V)

Completed: March 2018 Hours Spent: App. 30 Purchased Pieces:  Base ballet flats Arda Wigs Jasmine in Spanish brown Patterns Used:  Bombshell swimsuit Super Helpful Tutorials:  Bombshell Swimsuit Sew-along Stretch applique Chinese Knot Evil Ted: Making foam spikes How I Made it:  I've honestly loved this design from the moment I saw it, so I was super happy … Continue reading Commission Notes: Chun-Li (Street Fighter V)

Costume Notes: Momo Yaoyorozu (My Hero Academia)

Photographer Credits: Kronos Otaku, edits by Daydreamer Nessa. Selfies also from Daydreamer Nessa Completed: July 2018 Hours Spent: 2-ish Debuted: Anime Expo 2018 Why This Costume: I've been on the MHA hype train for a while (me and the hubs love watching it together), but I'd never really thought about cosplaying from it. That changed … Continue reading Costume Notes: Momo Yaoyorozu (My Hero Academia)

Costume Notes: Senshi Yukata (Sailor Moon Artbooks)

Photographer Credits: Ash Snap 'Em Completed: May 2018 Hours Spent: Approximately 10 Debuted: A-Kon 2018 Why This Costume: This was the main build my cosplay group, Cosmic Coterie, voted on making this year. We wanted to focus on a build that was relatively simple, since all of us had major life commitments to handle this year. Our first … Continue reading Costume Notes: Senshi Yukata (Sailor Moon Artbooks)